LastPass is a service for managing passwords and storing them securely. LastPass is also designed to store logins, generate reliable passwords, track personal information, etc.
- Saving and autocomplete usernames and passwords of all accounts.
- Optimization of work with online stores thanks to profiles.
- Search for logins and notes.
- Organization of sites by folders.
- Desktop applications.
- Mobile applications.
- Extensions for browsers.
- Protected notes for digital records management.
- Sharing authority to friends and colleagues.
- Password generator.
- Multifactor authentication.
- Additional functions for multifactor authentication.
- One-time passwords.
- Audit of passwords with a security call.
- Command line interface.